Most children dream of becoming a doctor when they’re five. Some grow up to become one. Some grow apart from it. But the ones who have the guts, and courage to pursue it in their adolescence, become one of the best doctors in the world.
Australia values a child’s dream more than anything. There’s a special attention given to sports in Australia. Just like sports, MBBS in Australia is in high demand.
Let’s find out the prerequisites to acquire an MBBS in Australia.
- You must be at least 17 years old.
- Basic marks- For a general category, 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology both in 10th and 12 grades. For backward classes or reserved categories like SC/ST/OBS, 45% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology both in 10th and 12 grades.
- You need togive competitive exams like IETLS, TOEFL, NEET, and UCAT.
- Your medium of education must be in English.
- The course duration is 6 years +1 year of clinical internship
- The cost of living in Australia is around 30,000 to50,000 INR per month.
- The universities of Australia are recognized by WHO, MCI, NMC, and UNESCO.
What are the documents required?
- Valid passport
- Scanned mark sheets of 10th and 12th grades
- Birth certificate
- Migration certificate
- A medical certificate that mentions you don’t have AIDS, and you have received all the vaccinations
- 4 passport size photos
- Ardently filled application form
- Admission invitation letter from the university you will be joining
- Scanned copies of qualifiedcompetitive exams
- Letter of authorisation of all documents from Ministry of External Affairs
- Receipt of University and 1st year tuition fees
- Receipt of payment of the fees of visa
- Personal interview
- SOP of Australia
- Genuine Temporary Entrant statement
- Parent consent documents if your age is below 18.
- Visa application fees
- Proof of English proficiency
- Air tickets
- Bank statement of your guardian showing proof that you can give your tuition fees and bear the cost of living
Which all universities can you apply for an MBBS in Australia?
- Melbourne Medical School
- Australian National University
- The University of Tasmania
- The University of New South Wales
- The University of Western Sydney
- The University of Adelaide Medical School
- DeakinUniversity School of Medicine
- Sydney Medical School
- James Cook University School of Medicine and Dentistry
- Faculty of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences, Monash University
- Bond University
- University of Queensland
- University of Western Australia
- University of Newcastle
- Griffith University
Why should you choose Australia?
Here are the reasons to choose Australia to study MBBS in Abroad–
- Australia offers employment opportunities with desirable salary packages.
- Australia’s renowned doctors teach at the universities.
- Australia offers adaptive learning, relevant research, and practical training for Indian students.
- Most of the Australian colleges and universities are approved by the Medical Council of India.
Comfort of the student is more important than anything else.